The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Monday, July 14, 2008

GRAND Canyon!

While Jess was here we kept it pretty low key. We ventured out to the grand canyon one day, it was amazing! We had Arizona monsoon weather with mostly clouds and not a lot of rain so the day was not too hot. I got a little nervous with Ky and Johnny and the "big crack" (that is what Beave calls it...) The first look out Ky was so excited she ran towards the edge yelling "the grand canyon!!" I kept the monkey leash on the rest of the day and Johnny in the backpack.
I talked Jess into making Ky a "pink princess dress" and she had enough material with what I bought to make two so Ky and Lea have twinner dresses. The cousins had a lot of fun together, Ky thought 4 was too many names to remember and list off every time so she just called them "my friends."

No comments: