Wednesday, July 9, 2008
while dad is away...
So Steve is gone this week to our ward's scout camp, it is just Tuesday through Saturday but with no nightly phone call it seems much longer. Luckily Jess and girls got here late last night so we won't get much of a chance to get lonely. This is what I came downstairs to Tuesday afternoon, it was a new thing for Johnny. I am embarrassed to show you all my kid in nothing but a soggy diaper but you saw the good pic already so I guess this is the bad. He is on a no clothes streak, literally. I insist on clothes outside but that is as far as the battle will take me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is so cute. Don't be embarrassed. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how time flys they sure are growing up. Love you Mel
Your kids are cute...at least they are not naked. I am so glad that I will be able to see what youa re up to!
Amelia! Long time, chica!! =) You and your family look so great. Glad to find you! jenb
Hey there is nothing wrong with no clothes and a soggy diaper. It's easier to feed them when their naked, creates less laundry, your using less diapers. Look at all the positives. Cute kids.
Post a Comment