The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, July 6, 2008

So here goes... I have been S L O about this whole blog thing. I guess we will see if I can keep up with it. If nothing else you all can see our latest attempt at a family pic. Ky was way more interested in the pond and ducks, Johnny tried really hard to get out of the shot and Steve and I tried to keep it all together...

3 comments:

Okey's said...

I am so glad to see you have a blog. I am more into looking what my friends are dong more than updating my own blog but it will be fun to see you and your cute cute family!!! love,jana

Unknown said...

YEAH! You will get addicted to posting pictures I promise. This is the best way to keep in touch with family and friends for me. Then you don't have to email a billion people. :) Cute family pic by the way!

Kim said...

So glad to see you have joined the blogging world. What a beautiful family. You look great. I am adding you to my links. Hope all is well, if you need any blogging help email me, I might be able to help you (I'm not a pro or anything). How is your new camera?