The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ESCAPE

We escaped the snow on Saturday with a trip to Sedona to enjoy some sun and hiking. It was great to get out and play without 15 layers of socks... Crazy that we only have to drive a half hour to get to this.

Check out Ky's awesome sunglasses, yes they are double bars and yes Steve got them for her...



Our hiking was a lot of playing in the dirt and rocks and a little hiking... The second trail we went on we didn't make it far, we could still see the parking lot, we got stuck at a little pond. They were more than happy to stay there all day throwing rocks into the water.



Johnny... I love this kid! He is seriously funny! Today he was asking me a question and I wasn't paying attention or something, He must have figured I needed more specific instructions. "Mom, I say what is that flying outside and you say the answer part!"



"Ok mom, dad wants to take a picture of us. First you look... good"



"Now I'll look...hee hee hee" Little Leo is sitting up great now, no help. He LOVES solid foods but wants to feed himself, he and the spoon do not agree, too slow. He is sleeping through the night!! Yeah!! He laughs at all our jokes, Ky and John love to make him laugh! He is a beautiful boy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish we could drive 30 mins and enjoy some much needed warmth. I love the story about Johnny telling you what to say. :) That cracks me up. What a funny boy.

Unknown said...

Lucky you, you have the best of both worlds!

Paul and Mari said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Those are the best hikes!