The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, February 21, 2010

lost it...

I guess we should have known it would happen someday...
Johnny left his Lightning McQueen hat at the library and despite all my calls and trips there, we haven't found it.
He got it a year ago and it has been on his head more than off... He wore it to bed, to the movies, in the snow and rain, swimming, hiking, sledding, around the house, to the store, everywhere, even the LIBRARY!

March 2009




February 2010



So far Johnny hasn't been upset about it, Steve was looking online to try and find a new one and when John saw the picture, he said, "Hey I have a hat like that... I left it at the Library... we have to go back and get it." Fingers crossed that it will still show up or that the one that comes in the mail will be ok. They don't make the exact hat anymore but we found one similar.
I love my little man who is so into red and Lightning McQueen!

2 comments:

Paul and Mari said...

So sad it got left. He ALWAYS had it on. Hopefully the new one with be close enough!

the Smedley's said...

Not sure if you are still looking for a hat, but I saw one at walmart yesterday here in Ohio that isn't the exact same, but close. The eyes were a little different (one eye fully open and the other partially open). Not sure if that helps any, but I thought of you when I saw it.