Need I say, "I can't believe it!" Where have the 5 years gone?! Last night when I was putting Kyla to bed I told her about when she was born, it was a sweet thing for me to remember that time, how excited we were to be parents and for Ky to come to our home. I loved how excited she got hearing about her birth. I think I did pretty well at making the birth story kindergarten rated... :) Kyla is a beautiful sweet girl, I'm so lucky she is my daughter, forever. During the same discussion last night, Kyla told me when she grows up and is a mom I can be her kid's grandma, YES! I was hoping she would save that job for me. I said I would always be her mom, even when I am a grandma, and she said, "Yeah forever, like until I am 10!!"
Kyla loves cats. She has a couple stuffed ones that she takes everywhere with her. One of which is white, that one gets washed every week...
So for her party this year she wanted a kitty theme. I made this cute pink kitty cake for her. For some reason it was a bit tricky for me, OK it was the ears... I saw one online with similar ears but without instructions of how they got them to stay, see following pictures for my results. Ky loved it though, that is what matters.
"Mom do I look like a princess?" Yep sure do!
Ky and the boys right before the party.
I didn't get any pictures of our fun activities... 9 kids and one mom, enough said.
They decorated their treat bags with kitty stickers and their names. Went on a mouse hunt, I drew a mouse on Easter eggs and hid them. SO FUN! Played cat, cat, dog and mother cat. The mother cat had to find her kitties by listening for their meow, all the kids covered their mouths and only two meowed.
Then she opened some fun presents.
All our Kitty Friends. "MEOW!!"
Ky and her Kitty Cake.
And there goes the ear. She got all the candles out though...
Happy Happy Birthday to my sweet sweet Kyla girl! We love our Gooberella!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kyla! I can't believe she is 5! Cute cat cake, you did a great job.
Post a Comment