The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Scotland

So for the second year in a row Steve had to travel to Scotland for work. Last year his dad went with him and they had a great time. THIS year, was my turn... YEAH! It had a lot to do with no nursing babies... My amazing parents came down and watched the kids while we were gone. We had a great time, I'm going to get some pictures on here... soon... Just as soon as I get over this jet lag and can stay up past 8 pm...
I did a post of our trip home, planning on working backward but that is as far as I got for now. Rather than wait to get the whole trip up I am going to post the trip home.

No comments: