... or the dentist. We had another adventure with teeth today but Leo didn't feel the need to alert the authorities this time.
When I picked up Kyla from school she said she had a loose tooth. I didn't believe her and told her she would be older before she lost her baby teeth. We went back and forth on this the whole ride home, 10 minutes. When we got home, I checked her tooth and what do you know, it is loose!! I was sure it wasn't from natural causes so I asked if something happened at school, nope. I called Steve, then I called the dentist.
"And how old is she?"
"Almost 5, next week."
"Yep, that's normal. Kids start to loose their teeth between 5 and 6."
"Are you sure? It's so young!"
"Yes."
So, yes, my reaction to a loose tooth was to call the dentist. :) I still think it is young to be loosing teeth, but since the "professional" said it is normal I'm going with that.
The first tooth to go. Bottom middle.
Leo has to get in on the picture action.
Little Miss Kyla.

1 comment:
The week before Alicia turned 5 she talked constantly about loosing teeth and asked me to read her book about Arthur loosing his first tooth about a million times. I kept assuring her that it would be a while before she lost any teeth. Then one day her tooth just fell out. I guess she noticed it was wiggly, but never mentioned that to me!
Post a Comment