Kyla and I love the BIG RED tree. We were sad when we went to Temple Square and saw that they don't do their "red tree" anymore. Good thing we have a back up... :)

Ky, giving her favorite tree some love!!

The kids wouldn't pose by the Ginger Bread house for me, but they would all climb on this rock...
Ky, giving her favorite tree some love!!
The kids wouldn't pose by the Ginger Bread house for me, but they would all climb on this rock...
Johnny, Kyla, Zack,
Leo and Max.
It was still cold, just warmer than other years... but I guess the kids have been suffering from some cabin fever with all our sickies and quarantines. They would have stayed at the play ground all night, we had to drag them away with promises of hot chocolate.
Leo LOVED the slide and swing!
John Dude
Proof. Steve always gives me a hard time about all the pictures I take, he says, "if you don't take a picture, it didn't happen..." What? I just like pictures, OK?!
Kyla and one of her best friends, Zack.
They have a big fire, a few Christmas trees and Santa inside to warm up with.

1 comment:
What is this about being sick? Glad to see all are healthy and having fun. NY is cold!!!! We had a great time with Mindy and fam. Miss you all. Thanks again for this blot it really makes my day. Love Mom Seamons
Post a Comment