What happened when the primary chorister got snow tires?
In the sun they melted, melted, melted!
Good, right?!
Now Kyla has picked up on the jokes and tells them all the time, sometimes they are funny... She told us one recently that was pretty good.
Why do chickens sit on their eggs?
Because they don't have any chairs!
Back to the snow... it snowed yesterday and today the kids and I made a snowman.
For some reason Johnny didn't want to stand next to the snowman... too bad the snowman was facing the wrong direction, the lighting in this pic is awesome!

I have been dreading the cold and snow BUT thanks to our warm snap last week and with it being so close to Christmas, I was actually happy about this storm!
Kyla still says snow means Christmas, when it started yesterday she said, "NOW it is Christmas time!"

No comments:
Post a Comment