We stayed home this year for Christmas, the first time EVER for Steve and I. Even when we lived 15 minutes from my parents we stayed at their house. I wasn't sure what we would do with ourselves but it was a really wonderful time. We missed being with out family but loved the special time with just our little bunch.
Our Christmas Eve Nativity. Mary and Joseph.
Leo was our happy Shepard.
We did something new this year, we made a bed for the baby Jesus. When we did nice things for each other we put a piece of "straw" in the manger. (I went with paper, a little less messy...) The kids really liked it. When our neighbor shoveled our driveway for us they got all excited and said "Jeff needs to put a straw in the manger, he did something nice for us!"

No comments:
Post a Comment