The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blessing or a Curse...

It has been a crazy month full of sick kids, sick mom, and even sick dad (who never gets sick!), a country crossing travel dad, and as noted earlier lots and lots of snow. Amidst all that we have been trying to do some Christmas things, it usually includes some yummy baked goods but our oven quit last week. I have been forcibly relieved from baking this year. I came up with some Christmas style rice crispie treats. Funny little Ky helped me make them, posed for the picture, and then decided she does not like rice crispie treats...

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am hearing you on the sick thing, hope you guys are on the mend. I can't believe she doesn't like rice krispie treats, yummy yummy.