Kyla was trying to make a snow angel but sunk into her knees getting to a "good spot" so it just had wings. Thursday, December 18, 2008
Fun in the Bubbles
After two days of shoveling snow I quit, I let the snow stay in the driveway and played with the kids instead. Johnny wasn't too sure about the cold bubbles, he didn't like the snow on his glove, he kept telling me it was dirty.
Kyla was trying to make a snow angel but sunk into her knees getting to a "good spot" so it just had wings.
Kyla was trying to make a snow angel but sunk into her knees getting to a "good spot" so it just had wings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I cant believe how much snow you got! I dont even want to think about shoveling that much! We got a few inches and I cringed at shoveling, but then my super nice neighbor did it for me. benifit of being full blown prego i guess. Your kids are super cute by the way. The dress ups, bananas, playing in the snow. you guys have been having fun. Sorry bout the oven. hope that is fixed soon!
Post a Comment