It only took me a half hour to get the garbage out... Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Bubbles!!
We woke up to 12 inches of SNOW and it is still falling. Johnny calls snow "bubbles" the first time it snowed it took me most of the day to figure out he wasn't asking for a bath but talking about the white stuff outside that looks like a really big bubble bath! Kyla thinks snow means it is Christmas day, so she was really excited about the snow this morning, "its Christmas time!" I was less excited than my kids, it is beautiful, but Steve is conveniently out of town so that means I get to shovel all 12+ inches...
It only took me a half hour to get the garbage out...
It only took me a half hour to get the garbage out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow! That's a lot of snow. We were supposed to get that much here too but we got like 2 inches in the last 4 days total. :) I am happy not to have it. I absolutely despise it! That is cute that Johnny calls it bubbles. Kids are so creative in naming things.
Sorry I missed you when you were here for Thanksgiving. That Saturday when the chicas got together I had plans to go out with the family but Zoey and I were both sick and ended up not going anywhere, stayed home in our PJ's that night and went to bed early. Wish we could seen you though. Let me know if you are going to be in town for Christmas. I will be gone the 21st to the 25th. So if you are in town maybe we can get together the Friday or Saturday after Christmas. Ok so this is turning into an email instead of a comment. :)
I love the bubbles line! It does look beautiful...I didn't bother to shovel the 1/2 in. we got here...can't imagine having 12+ in one day!
Post a Comment