The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Monday, December 15, 2008

Our November and December

I haven't been keeping up with this blog thing so... you are going to get it all at once. Steve's parents came to stay with us the first part of November. We took them on the "polar express" The grand canyon railroad in Williams, AZ does a 2 hour train ride with the polar express theme, complete with hot chocolate, cookies, and Santa. I have to say my kids were more excited about the cookies than Santa...
Johnny and his treats.

Ky thought the hot chocolate was the best ever!



My two cuties.



We went to Utah for Thanksgiving. Johnny loved playing at grandma's and especially this dress up hat. I think Steve took the picture to balance out all the princess heels and necklace pictures we have...




Funny kids.






Johnny "helping" Beave put the lights on the tree. He loves Chirstmas lights, whenever we see some he says "WOW, lights!! More!"




Making our ginger bread train It is amazing it has candy on it, most ended up in our tummies...


























No comments: