We didn't get the camera out until we were almost done and I was the only one still interested in working on the house... Kyla had moved on to ballet, Johnny was busy taste testing all the candy, and Leo was loving that he could climb on the table and no one made him get down... :)

See: candy eating and table sitting...
See: candy eating and table sitting...
I learned a new trick, you can roll out gum drops... cool!
Kyla did the icicles, pretty cool, eh! She also wanted ginger bread people, we found these ginger bread marshmallows, strange? yes, but they work!

Kyla was begging ALL DAY to do the ginger bread house and "we are waiting for daddy to get home" only works for so long... So one time I suggested she draw a picture of how she wanted to decorate it, this is one of her "ideas." :)

1 comment:
Hey we did do the same gingerbread houses. :) You're is way more creative and cute than ours. I love the little gingerbread people. That's a great idea. I'll have to remember that one.
Post a Comment